Friday 15 November 2013


DAILY CONFESSION – I HAVE WHAT I SAY.

The blood of Jesus purges my conscience from dead works  - Heb 9:14
“Just think how much more the blood of Christ will purify our hearts from deeds that lead to death so that we can worship the living God. For by the power of the eternal Spirit, Christ offered himself to God as a perfect sacrifice for our sins” (NLT)
“How much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself without spot to God, purge your conscience from dead works to serve the living God?”(KJV).

I have peace with God through the blood of His cross  - Col 1:20
“and by him God reconciled everything to himself. He made peace with everything in heaven and on earth by means of his blood on the cross.” (NLT)
“And, having made peace through the blood of his cross, by him to reconcile all things unto himself; by him, I say, whether they be things in earth, or things in heaven.” (KJV)

Through the blood of Jesus, I am being perfected in every good work to do his will  - Heb 13:21
“And now, may the God of peace, who brought again from the dead our Lord Jesus, equip you with all you need for doing his will. May he produce in you, through the power of Jesus Christ, all that is pleasing to him. Jesus is the great Shepherd of the sheep by an everlasting covenant, signed with his blood. To him be glory forever and ever. Amen.” (NLT)
“Now the God of peace, that brought again from the dead our Lord Jesus, that great shepherd of the sheep, through the blood of the everlasting covenant, 21 Make you perfect in every good work to do his will, working in you that which is wellpleasing in his sight, through Jesus Christ; to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.” (KJV)

Because of the blood of Jesus I am forgiven, I am redeemed, I am set free healed in my mind, will, body, emotions  & imagination

Through the blood of Jesus, I am blessed with Abraham’s blessing of spiritual life, prosperity, health and long life  - Gal 3:13-14
“But Christ has rescued us from the curse pronounced by the law. When he was hung on the cross, he took upon himself the curse for our wrongdoing. For it is written in the Scriptures, "Cursed is everyone who is hung on a tree." 14 Through the work of Christ Jesus, God has blessed the Gentiles with the same blessing he promised to Abraham, and we Christians receive the promised Holy Spirit through faith.” (NLT)
“Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree: 14 That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.” (KJV)

By the life and power that is in the blood of Jesus, I am fruitful –Lev 17:11
“for the life of any creature is in its blood. I have given you the blood so you can make atonement for your sins. It is the blood, representing life that brings you atonement.” (NLT)
“For the life of the flesh is in the blood: and I have given it to you upon the altar to make an atonement for your souls: for it is the blood that maketh an atonement for the soul.” (KJV)

Through the blood of Jesus, I am redeemed out of destruction, because of the law and the hands of the devil  - Col 1:13-14
“For he has rescued us from the one who rules in the kingdom of darkness, and he has brought us into the Kingdom of his dear Son. 14 God has purchased our freedom with his blood and has forgiven all our sins.” (NLT)
“Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son: 14 In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins.” (KJV)

Through the blood of Jesus, all my sins are forgiven. The blood of Jesus Christ, God’s son, cleanses me continually from all sin  - 1st John 1:7,9
“7 But if we are living in the light of God's presence, just as Christ is, then we have fellowship with each other, and the blood of Jesus, his Son, cleanses us from every sin.
    
9 But if we confess our sins to him, he is faithful and just to forgive us and to cleanse us from every wrong.” (NLT)        
“7 But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.
    
9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.” (KJV)

Through the blood of Jesus, I am justified, made righteous, just-as-if I have never sinned  - Rom 5:1
“Therefore, since we have been made right in God's sight by faith, we have peace with God because of what Jesus Christ our Lord has done for us.” (NLT)
Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ.” (KJV)

Through the blood of Jesus, I am sanctified made holy, set apart unto God   - 1st Peter 2:9
“But you are not like that, for you are a chosen people. You are a kingdom of priests, God's holy nation, his very own possession. This is so you can show others the goodness of God, for he called you out of the darkness into his wonderful light.” (NLT)
“But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light.” (KJV)

My body is the temple of the holy spirit, redeemed, cleansed and sanctified by the blood of Jesus  - 1st Cor 6:11,20
“……………. but now your sins have been washed away, and you have been set apart for God. You have been made right with God because of what the Lord Jesus Christ and the Spirit of our God have done for you………..for God bought you with a high price. So you must honor God with your body. (NLT)
“…………….And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God………. For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God’s.” (KJV)

Through the blood of Jesus, satan has no place in me and no power over me  - Luke 10:19
And I have given you authority over all the power of the enemy, and you can walk among snakes and scorpions and crush them. Nothing will injure you.” (NLT)
“ Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.” (KJV)

By the blood of Jesus, I renounce the devil, loose myself from him and command him to leave my mind, will, emotions, body, family, home, finances, destiny, church, thoughts, memory, residence, office …… in the name of Jesus.  – John 14: 13-14
“13 You can ask for anything in my name, and I will do it, because the work of the Son brings glory to the Father. 14 Yes, ask anything in my name, and I will do it!” (NLT)
“13 And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. 14 If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.” (KJV)

By the blood of Jesus, I am complete in Him-in wisdom & power-who is supreme over all principalities and power  - Col 2:10 (1st Cor 1:24; Eph 2:6)
“ and you are complete through your union with Christ. He is the Lord over every ruler and authority in the universe.” (NLT)
“ And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power.” (KJV)

Through the blood of Jesus, I am rich and God makes all grace abound towards me so that I have all sufficiency, have all my needs met and I abound to every good work  - 1st Cor 8:9 ; 1st Cor 9:8
“You know how full of love and kindness our Lord Jesus Christ was. Though he was very rich, yet for your sakes he became poor, so that by his poverty he could make you rich………And God will generously provide all you need. Then you will always have everything you need and plenty left over to share with others.” (NLT)
“ For ye know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that, though he was rich, yet for your sakes he became poor, that ye through his poverty might be rich…………And God is able to make all grace abound toward you; that ye, always having all sufficiency in all things, may abound to every good work” (KJV)

Through the blood of Jesus, I am heir of God, joint heir with Christ with rights and privileges  - Rom 8:17
“And since we are his children, we will share his treasures—for everything God gives to his Son, Christ, is ours, too. But if we are to share his glory, we must also share his suffering.” (NLT)
“and if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.” (KJV)

Through the blood of Jesus, I have received power, riches, wisdom, strengths, glory, honor and blessing  - Rev 5:12
“ And they sang in a mighty chorus:
“The Lamb is worthy—the Lamb who was killed.
He is worthy to receive power and riches
and wisdom and strength
and honor and glory and blessing.” (NLT)
“saying with a loud voice, Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power, and riches, and wisdom, and strength, and honour, and glory, and blessing.” (KJV)

By the blood of Jesus, I have been washed from all sin and iniquity. I am free  -Rev 1:5-6
“and from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness to these things, the first to rise from the dead, and the commander of all the rulers of the world.
All praise to him who loves us and has freed us from our sins by shedding his blood for us. 6 He has made us his Kingdom and his priests who serve before God his Father. Give to him everlasting glory! He rules forever and ever! Amen!” (NLT)
“and from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth.
Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood, 6 and hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.” (KJV)

Through the blood of Jesus, I have been created in righteousness and true holiness  - Eph 4:24
“ You must display a new nature because you are a new person, created in God’s likeness—righteous, holy, and true.” (NLT)
“and that ye put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness.” (KJV)

By the life and power in the blood of Jesus, my body is quickened(made alive, fruitful and productive) even as I partake of the communion regularly  - Romans 8:11
“The Spirit of God, who raised Jesus from the dead, lives in you. And just as he raised Christ from the dead, he will give life to your mortal body by this same Spirit living within you.” (NLT)
“ But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.” (KJV)

By the blood of Jesus, I dwell in safety, I and my household. I draw a blood-line around my family, property, possession, finances and all that concerns me in the name of Jesus.  – John 14:13-14
“You can ask for anything in my name, and I will do it, because the work of the Son brings glory to the Father. 14 Yes, ask anything in my name, and I will do it!” (NLT)

“And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. 14 If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.” (KJV)

No comments:

Post a Comment