Thursday 7 November 2013












THERE IS REST IN THE BLOOD

God is on my side,
For the blood has been applied.
Every need shall be supplied,
And nothing shall be denied.
So I enter into rest,
And I know that I am blessed.
I have passed the test,
And I will get Gods best.

"Trina Hankins"















THE BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST IS ALIVE

The blood of Jesus purges me of
every defilement of the enemy.
The blood of Jesus keeps and guards
my mind day and night.
The blood of Jesus prevents
deception and aborts every attempt
of the enemy to deceive me.
The blood of Jesus is my divine
covering and protection against all
the fiery darts of the evil one.
Yea, the Blood of Jesus is alive! So
full of life and grace, it perfects that
which concerneth me, reconciling
everything in me to the perfect will
of God every day and in every way.

"Grace Ryerson Roos"

No comments:

Post a Comment